College of Engineering Convocation
The College of Engineering is considering options for honoring and recognizing Spring 2021 graduates. Details will be posted on this page as soon as college-level plans have been confirmed. See below for details on the University of Georgia's undergraduate and graduate Commencement ceremonies.
University of Georgia Commencement
The University of Georgia has announced Commencement ceremonies for its spring 2021 graduates, inviting them to join together and celebrate their accomplishments inside Sanford Stadium–provided these gatherings are declared safe by state and local health officials.
- The spring 2021 undergraduate Commencement ceremony will be split over three days, Thursday, May 13 through Saturday, May 15, at 7:30 p.m. in Sanford Stadium.
- The spring 2021 graduate Commencement ceremony for master’s, specialists and doctoral degree candidates has been scheduled for Friday, May 14, 2021, at 10 a.m. in Sanford Stadium.
In order to comply with social distancing guidelines, the undergraduate Commencement ceremonies will be:
- Thursday, May 13: Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, Terry College of Business
- Friday, May 14: College of Environment and Design, College of Pharmacy, Franklin College of Arts and Sciences, School of Social Work
- Saturday, May 15: College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, College of Engineering, College of Family and Consumer Sciences, College of Public Health, Early College of Education, Odum School of Ecology, School of Public and International Affairs, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
Tickets will be required for all ceremonies. Ticket information and more details on the spring Commencement undergraduate and graduate ceremonies are available at commencement.uga.edu.
Always a Dawg
Welcome to the UGA Alumni family, graduates. We’re here for you—year-round, worldwide, lifelong.